Overview: This event addresses the increasing role of trust. Engendering trust is the cornerstone of the self-care industry and a key determinant in successful self-care delivery. Individuals must trust that the information they receive is reliable, and that the products they use to care for their health are appropriate to treat their ailments.
- Judy Stenmark (Moderator), Global Self-Care Federation
- David Ridley, Senior Reporter, HBW Insight
- Manoj Raghunandanan, Global President Self-Care (OTC), Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health
- Sandra Macleod, CEO, Echo Research
- Chris Moose, Partner, IBM